One of Green Queen’s favorite recipe sites ever is Elana’s Pantry. This wonderful, delicious and easy to make recipe comes straight from Elena Amsterdam’s fabulous blog.
Orange Chocolate Coconut Clusters2 cups dark chocolate chips 1 teaspoon orange extract 1 cup almonds, toasted then coarsely chopped 1 cup toasted unsweetened shredded coconut
- Toast the coconut and the nuts.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate over very low heat.
- Stir in the orange extract.
- Allow the nuts and coconut to cool, 10-15 minutes, then stir them into the melted chocolate.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonful onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Allow to cool.
- If need be (as in it’s too hot in your kitchen for these to set) transfer clusters to a plate and cool in freezer.
Please click here to go to the original recipe post.