1. China consumes 65% of the world’s pork & Right Treat wants to change that
2. A glimmer of bug-induced hope for the global plastic crisis?
3. Burger that bleeds lands in Asia & gets a Chinese cuisine makeover
4. Are we reaching the planet’s MAX population capacity?
5. Will poo transfers become the next big health breakthrough?
6. Latin Americans find capitalist solution to plastic waste
7. Livestock farming is not good for land, but did you know it’s killing the oceans too?
8. Live on takeway/always eat out? Your body is probably full of phthalates
9. Hong Kong is about to face a massive water crisis
10. British Prime Minister gets serious about plastic pollution