June 2018 Green Queen Scoop: Headlines You Need To Read
4 Mins Read
You’re busy, we get it. That’s why we created the GREEN QUEEN SCOOP. We scour the international headlines from around the globe to find the most important health, wellness & environmental stories so you don’t have to!
1. Doug Woodring of Ocean Recovery Alliance says businesses must commit to being plastic-free
2. Turns out companies invested in social impact also make good investments
3. Microplastics found in beer, honey, chicken and more
4. Stats show Chinese eating less meat overall
5. Eat a lot of Hong Kong seafood? You’re also swallowing plastic.
6. Google salad emoji goes vegan, says NO to egg
7. India gets serious about plastic
8. Huge rise in global travel wrecking havoc on local communities & natural resources
9. The planet is running out of ice
10. Have we made ourselves clear yet?