January 2018 Green Queen Scoop: Headlines You Need To Read
Global News Roundup
You’re busy, we get it. That’s why we created the GREEN QUEEN SCOOP. We scour the international headlines from around the globe to find the most important health, wellness & environmental stories so you don’t have to!
1. Exercise is NOT the key to weight loss & weight management
2. China does not want the world’s plastic recycling anymore. Where will it go?
3. World’s Third Largest Retailer Tesco Debuts Vegan Takeaway Food Line In 600 Stores
4. There are too many second hand clothes on the planet & no one knows what to do with them
5. Can McDonalds’s Win The War On Waste With Its New Eco Packaging Campaign?
6. UK Supermarket Chain Iceland Goes Plastic-Free In History Making Pledge
7. If you are heavily pregnant, you should stay away from places with high air pollution
8. Here’s why diets DON’T work according to scientific researchers
9. South East Asia is facing a MAJOR fish crisis due to climate change
10. Ex Con & Vegan Activist Joey Carbstrong Told Hong Kongers Vegans Have A Duty To Be Activists
Image credit: Reuters