< 1 Mins Read
- You carry a yoga mat everywhere. Part (b): you have multiple yoga mats.
- You regularly talk about your practice. Part (b): you are not a lawyer or on a high school basketball team.
- Your weekend plans involve trialling a new form of exercise. Barre Box anyone? Part (b): your plan all your holiday traveling around city marathon schedules.
- You find it hard to talk to people who don’t exercise regularly. Part (b): you meet most of your friends at the gym.
- You plan your walk to work based on the nearest cold-pressed juicery and/or smoothie bar. Part (b): your mornings always start with green juice.
- You automatically scan restaurant menus for superfoods. Part (b): you haven’t eaten carbs in five years.
- You update your sneaker collection more than 4 times a year. Part (b): you have a sneaker collection.
- Your favorite vegetable is kale. Part (b): you have a a favorite vegetable.
- You take selfies daily. Part (b): they all involve you at the gym.