NOTE: Something Fresh is currently on hiatus.
1. The team was born and bred in Hong Kong and they started the brand here: support local business!
2. They help make the world better: they are 100% vegetarian. Make it a Meatless Monday every day!
3. Their packaging is green! 100% recycled paper box, card and corn starch based plastic containers.
4. Their recipes change regularly – every 2 weeks in fact! You won’t get bored.
5. They offer vegan, low carb and gluten free options! Yay for those of us on restricted diets 🙂
6. Their promise is real: delicious, simple to make, fresh dinner cooked in less than 25 minutes. (Green Queen’s took 15 minutes total).
7. They make all their sauces by hand. No nasties, no nonsense.
8. Their delivery staff is super friendly and courteous and efficient. Ok well that is really not as relevant but in Hong Kong, it is rare and very welcome.
9. Their recipes are from all over! This week showcases the best of Japan, Mexico, India, Thailand and Spain.
10. Frankly, it’s totally delicious. Green Queen loves!
Bonus: They have a fantastic slogan-“We prep the ingredients, you mix ’em love, together we make the world taste good!”
A previous version of this post was first published on Localiiz recently.